What is the most important in this make-up look? New Year’s Eve is a very special evening and you need to look stunning. My idea for the carnival will be… brocade lips make-up! ??♀️
This make-up look is a simple and efficiently. You don’t need a lot of time, products or skills. It is not a long-lasting but it is a make-up for a more than couple hours. Just don’t eat a very greasy food and brocade will stay much longer on your lips.
Recipe for a brocade make-up look
- Perfect skin is the most important. Do not use a rich cream or any ointment under the make-up. Your make-up won’t be long lasting!
- Apply a long lasting under make-up base – I love this from LALA FOX, it is really good and they are Korean, environmental friendly and cruelty free products.
- You will need a long lasting foundation. I like using LAsplash foundation. It looks good even on a very dry skin.
- Remember about the concealer. You can use something more heavy than in your daily make-up, ex. Tarte or Make-up Revolution.
- Fix your make-up with a powder, I recommend you to try the Manhattan loose powder or Dermablend Professional. Don’t forget about bronzing powder and a blush.
- The highlighter is the number one for me in every make-up look, but for the New Year’s Eve you just can’t miss that! I truly love the Elcie Cosmetics highlighter – it’s my favourite, very soft and smooth.
- The make-up for the eyes should be soft. Focus on the outside corners of the eyes and make them darker, highlight the inside corners.
- You need use a shadow base but do not use it too much. I like this one from Make-up Revolution, but you can use your favourite as well.
- For the eye make-up I like to use a Marc Jacobs shadows in natural, adding some dark kohl pencil in the outside corners (best are from Inglot or Maybelline) and blend them up.
- Lips are number one for this make-up look.
- Use a sticky lipstick on the lips, ex. from Inglot, or use Supracolor, which I’ve used. Do a perfect line with a pencil, but don’t use a lip liner, because it’s not sticky enough.
- Use a pencil and put brocade on your lips. Apply brocade carefully.
Et voila! Fast and glamorous!
Good luck ❤️